New Registration Process
- You will be asked to fill in the application form, which can be found here.
- Our Admissions Office will check the application and make sure it is complete and ready to be processed.
- Online interviews will be conducted for KG students and placement tests in English and Math for older students (Grades 1-4).
- Once students are placed, you will be directed to the Accounting Department to settle the fees, purchase uniforms and books, and prepare for the school year!
- You will be asked to fill in the re-registration form, which can be found here.
- Our Admissions Office will check your application and make sure it is complete and ready to be processed.
- Once it is ready, you will be contacted to proceed to the Accounting Department to complete the re-registration payment.
Families are encouraged to visit the school for a tour of the campus and talk with our admission staff. Appointments can be made by contacting the school administration.
Application and Required Documents
There is no application deadline, but it is recommended that the admission process be initiated early on. Applications are accepted but place offers are granted based on spaces available throughout the school year. Please note that there is no joining fee on the first occasion of going through the admission process.
Along with the student application form, you will be asked to provide us with the following documents:
Completed Application Form
Copy of Identity Card or Passport
Two Passport Photographs
Latest Final School Report from Previous School
Admission decisions are made after careful evaluation of the candidates. Results of diagnostic testing and previous school records are considered on a case-by-case basis. Additional criteria for admission include motivation, social and emotional development, willingness to work hard, and the ability of The International School of Choueifat – Dream City to accommodate the needs of the candidate.
Please note that, in order to complete the registration, the above-mentioned documents should be presented upon initiation of the admission process in support of the application. A final admission decision cannot be made without this information.
Once accepted and the required fees paid, a place for the student is reserved.